Sun, Sep 27|
Mindful Parenting Series (3): "Protect Tiny Teeth"
This event is all about the Oral Hygiene and how to protect the tiny teeth of your tiny child. Dr.Radha Bharathi, MDS (Periodontology) would be briefing us about the various topics to ensure that Kids have Happy Smiles :)
Time & Location
Sep 27, 2020, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM GMT+5:30
About the Event
Dr.Radha Bharathi, MDS (Periodontology) will give an in-depth insight about Why and How do we become Mindful Parents by focusing on Dental Care of our children and protecting their tiny teeth as we general do protect our children in many ways. She will be covering on the following:
1. Oral Hygiene maintenance for kids (tips on brushing technique, toothpaste etc)
2. Tooth Decay - prevention & cure
3. Tooth Eruption - things you need to know
4. Tooth Trauma - what should parents do?
5. How to deal with Habits - finger/thumb sucking.
6. Dental visits- when & why?